ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT L.P.
Gord Bamford – What’s Your Heaven On Dirt? Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Anthem Entertainment L.P. (the “Company”) is pleased to announce the Gord Bamford – What’s Your Heaven On Dirt? Contest (the “Contest”), where eligible Participants upload an original TikTok video or Instagram Reel incorporating Gord Bamford’s song, “Heaven On Dirt” (the “Song”) with the hashtag “#HeavenOnDirt” to share what “Heaven On Dirt” means to them, for the opportunity to win a $200.00 CAD Peavey Mart gift card.
Eligibility of Participants
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The Contest is open to citizens of Canada, permanent residents of Canada, and/or Aboriginal persons, who are at least thirteen (13) years of age as of the Contest Start Time. Any person under the age of majority in their province, territory and/or jurisdiction as of the Contest Start Time that wishes to enter the Contest shall be required to review these Official Contest Rules with a parent or legal guardian, and such parent or legal guardian will be required to provide written acceptance of these Official Contest Rules and all liability of the entrant in relation to the Contest before that entrant can claim any Prize. Any person that enters the Contest and meets the above criteria shall be referred to herein as a “Participant”, and collectively the “Participants”.
4. Company reserves the right to request, at any time, valid proof of residency status or citizenship.
5. By participating in the Contest, eligible Participants hereby irrevocably agree to comply with these Official Contest Rules (the “Rules”), and agree to abide by all decisions and/or results of all voting conducted in the Contest, which shall be final and binding on all eligible Participants in all matters relating to the Contest. There shall be no right of appeal. To be awarded a Prize, an eligible Participant must comply with all provisions of these Rules.
6. Company is not liable for web site down-time, mail failure or delay, inability to access Instagram, TikTok, or the Company web site, lost entries and/or answers or inability to process entries or any virus or damage incurred by Participant’s computer system.
How to Enter
7. Beginning, MAY 21, 2021 AT 10AM EST (“Contest Start Time”), eligible Participants may enter the Contest by doing the following:
a. Upload an original video on TikTok or and original Instagram Reel on Instagram, that incorporates the Song and demonstrates what “Heaven On Dirt” means to the Participant(each, a “Participant Video”); and
b. Include the hashtag “#HeavenOnDirt” when posting the Participant Video
8. The Participant must upload their Participant Video no later than JUNE 4, 2021 AT 10AM EST (the “Contest End Time”). Any Participant Video uploaded by the Participant after the Contest End Time will not be considered an eligible entry into the Contest and will not be considered by the Company or awarded the Prize.
9. The Contest Start Time, Contest End Time, and requirements for entrance in the Contest may vary at Company’s sole discretion.
Winner and Prizes
10. The Winner and Prize shall be determined at the sole discretion of Company.
11. The Prize shall be awarded to the winning Participant, as designated by Company, based on the following requirements:
a. Creativity of the Participant Video;
b. Originality of the Participant Video
c. Participant Video captures the messaging of the Song; and
d. The Participant correctly answers a skill testing question provided and administered by Company
12. To be awarded the Prizes, the winning Participant will be required to answer a skill testing question correctly, provided by and determined solely at the discretion of Company.
13. Number, type, value, and nature of Prize shall be at the sole discretion of Company and may include the following:
a. Peavey Mart Gift Card – $200.00 CAD value (the “Prize”).
14. The Winner will be announced by Gord Bamford on Instagram live on June 4th, 2021 at 8pm EST. The Winner will also be contacted directly by Company via direct message to the Winner’s Instagram or TikTok account (as applicable) to confirm that the Winner is to be the recipient of the Prize. In the event that the Winner does not respond to Company and accept the Prize within five (5) business days of Company sending the direct message, the Winner will forfeit the Prize, and Company shall determine a new winner of the Contest at its sole discretion.
15. The Prize shall be delivered to the Winner in the method of Company’s choice, including but not limited to regular mail, pick-up by Participant, COD delivery, and/or redemption at vendor or sponsor location.
16. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Winner shall be responsible for his or her own personal or incidental expenses that may be applicable and/or related to any Prize element. Further, any and all taxes that may be applicable to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
17. The decision of Company in relation to the Prize and the Winner shall be final and binding with no right of appeal. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these rules, the decision or interpretation of Company shall prevail.
18. Information obtained from Participant submissions is used solely for the purpose of contacting the potential Winner. By participating in the Contest, all Participants consent to the potential use of their name, Instagram or TikTok handle, photograph or likeness for publicity purposes without compensation.
19. By accepting the Prize, the Winner understands and agrees that, as a condition of receiving and participating in the Contest and accepting the Prize, the Winner will be required to fully execute a Prize Declaration and Release Form, failing which the Prize shall be forfeited.
20. All Participant answers and submissions become property of Company upon receipt and will not be returned and no correspondence will be entered into except with winning Participants.
21. Participant answers and submissions are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
22. All decisions of Company are final and not subject to review. Company may withdraw or modify any question it deems to contain errors. Company is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Contest in the event of circumstances beyond their control. Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the described prize cannot be awarded for any reason.
23. Company not liable for any damages, injuries or losses sustained as a result of participation in any Contest, acceptance of any prize, or attendance at any event where prizes are awarded.
24. Company makes no warranty or representation that it is affiliated with any individual, entity, corporation or other third party, including but not limited to Instagram and TikTok. The Contest is owned and controlled solely by Company and is not associated or affiliated with any other individual, entity, corporation, or third party.
25. CONDUCT: By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by these Rules, which will be posted on Company’s website at www.anthementertainment.com throughout the Contest. Participants further agree to be bound by the decisions of Company, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant it finds to be:
a. tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Company websites and/or social media platforms;
b. violating the Rules;
c. violating the terms of service, conditions or use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Company property or service, or
d. acting in an unsportsmanlike-like or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
26. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. By entering the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that:
a. it has the full authority and power to enter into the Contest and agree to the terms of these Official Contest Rules;
b. it is the sole author, creator and producer of the Participant Video and owns and controls all rights therein (with the exception of the Song) in and to the Participant Video on an unencumbered and beneficial ownership basis throughout the world;
c. the Participant Video, and any and all parts thereof including any music “samples” used or contained therein (with the exception of the Song), is not a copy of any other copyrighted work;
d. the Participant Video has not been previously published or exploited and is capable of copyright and other protections throughout the world;
e. the Participant shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any person or entity whatsoever (whether at law, in equity, by statute, regulation or treaty, or otherwise), including but not limited to any copyrights or rights of privacy, defamation, or libel; and
f. At no time shall any Participant claim any rights whatsoever or ownership in and to the Song.
27. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
a. By participating in the Contest, each Participant expressly and irrevocably releases and discharges from any liability Company, Instagram, TikTok, their parents, subsidiaries, successors, related and affiliated companies, licensees, assigns, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, sponsors, suppliers, franchisees, dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, social media platform providers (including but not limited to Instagram and TikTok) and any and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, or any other related property or production (collectively the “Releasees”), from and against any and all claims, demands or causes of action which the Participant, their heirs, executors, administrators or legal representatives may have now or in future against the Releasees, including without limitation, for death, property damage, personal injury, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy and infringement of copyright, or any other cause of action arising out of or in connection with Participant’s participation in the Contest, including but not limited to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prizes by the Participant in connection with the contest or resulting from participation in any prize-related activity, if applicable.
b. For clarity, the Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or approved by any of Company’s social media platform providers, including but not limited to Instagram and/or TikTok.
c. Company assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete answers, submissions, notifications, responses, replies, or any agreement and release documents or for any computer, online, telephone, hardware, software or technical malfunctions that may occur (including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an answer). Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of answers and/or submissions in the Contest. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, answers and/or submissions. Company is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Company is not responsible for any injury or damage to Participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, and the Company reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
28. INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK ACCOUNT HOLDER INFORMATION: In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted any entry in the Contest as a Participant, the Contest entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram or TikTok account (as applicable) that submitted the applicable entry, and that individual will be deemed the Participant. Authorized Instagram or TikTok account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Winner may be requested to provide Company with proof that they are the authorized account holder of the Instagram or TikTok account (as applicable) associated with the winning submission.
29. PRIVACY: By participating in the Contest, the Participant agrees to:
a. Company’s use of Participant’s personal information for the purposes of administering this Contest and, unless otherwise specified, for market and consumer research purposes; and
b. Company’s use of Participant’s personal information. To the extent that Company collects, uses and discloses to third parties a Participant’s personal information, it will do so only for the purpose of administering the contest and awarding prizes.
30. LAWS. These are the official Rules. This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, State and Municipal laws and regulations. The Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable local, provincial, state and federal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Company, and/or its affiliates or sponsors. Any questions or issues regarding the Rules or the rights and obligations between Participant and Company in respect of the contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
31. TERMINATION. Company reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice.
32. By participating in the Contest all entrants acknowledge these rules and agree to abide by them.